Bee Palmer Article

  • Scott Alexander
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19 7:21 PM
      Hey Folks,

      I've been having a lot of computer trouble the last week or so. I've now
      tamed the "Blue Screen Of Death" that has been haunting my laptop and
      tonight I'll be uploading a lot of songs and a couple of articles that
      people have sent in while I was on vacation and having computer problems.

      Dennis Pereyra and Suzanne Fischer collaborated on an article about the jazz
      dancer Bee Palmer "The Shimmy Queen". You can read it here:
      http://www.redhotjazz.com/beepalmer.html

      Scott Alexander
      The Red Hot Jazz Archive
      www.redhotjazz.com
    • Albert Haim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20 11:08 AM
        Hello,

        Great article by Dennis and Sue. The redhot jazz archive is getting
        better and better.

        I call to the attention of members of the list the excellent website
        about Bee Palmer recently created by David Garrick at
        http://www.dgarrick.com/jazzage/beepalmer/beepalmer.php

        Thanks to the research of all these nice folks, we now know quite a
        bit about Bee Palmer.

        Albert

        . --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Alexander" <scott@t...>