Special live jazz/ragtime broadcast tonight

  • Bryan Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      Hi, All.

      I run "Elite Syncopations Radio," an online station streaming ragtime
      and early jazz music all the time. For the past several weeks, I've
      been in Peoria, Illinois for the World Championship Old Time Piano-
      Playing Contest, then down to Sedalia, Missouri for the Scott Joplin
      Ragtime Festival, then over to Columbia for the Blind Boone Ragtime
      and Early Jazz Festival (featuring Butch Thompson and Morten Gunnar
      Larsen).

      Since I returned home a week ago, I've been editing the tapes I made
      at all of these sites and tonight I will host a special live 2-hour
      broadcast with highlights from these festivals. There will be plenty
      of hot jazz, stride, and ragtime. I hope you'll take a moment to tune
      in!

      The broadcast will be heard at 8:00 PM (Eastern Time) tonight
      (Tuesday, June 13) and will last approximately two hours. You can
      hear it at one of the following two locations:

      http://www.ragtimeradio.org

      http://www.live365.com/stations/bixvenuti

      Since the stream is hosted by Live365, you'll need to register with
      Live365 first if you haven't already (it's free).

      Enjoy!
      Bryan Wright