Virus Alert: was Re: New Graphic Site

  • Walter Five
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2006
      Well, thank your lucky stars. Looks like Mike's got a virus.

      I just got this in the mail from a friend of mine:

      If you get an email from me or anyone else you know with the subject line "NEW GRAPHICS SITE" do not, I repeat do not open it. It is a virus. apparently it is a Yahoo virus and goes into your email and uses those addresses to send emails to everyone on your list about this GRAPHICS SITE.

      Don't know if it does anything more viscious. Just thought I'd send out the warning.

      Patrice Champarou <patrice.champarou@...> wrote:

      > Note: forwarded message attached.

      Sorry, Mike, no attached files here. Not until Yahoo decides to install an
      efficient anti-virus and check the content of each mail for us (which would
      be cleverer than marking some messages as 'spam' without any reason!)

      P.