Re: [RedHotJazz] FW: FROG RECORDS REVIVAL

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2005
      Yes, it has indeed.

      I thought you might know more about the projects David had scheduled, such as the Perry Bradford (almost complete) and another Clarence Williams ( a sort of gap-filler), which again was almost complete. David had also started assembling a set of Ida Cox recordings.

      It seems kinder not to bother Dawn with questions of this kind at the moment, but since you were involved in the "Storyville" magazine and Laurie Wright at times provided material for Frog, I thought you might know more about the situation and plans for the future.

      Best regards,

      Michael Rader
      Karlsruhe, Germany