Richard M. Sudhalter

  • sergio antonio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      I had no idea he was in such bad shape,I'm reading "Lost chords" right now,i just picked it up from the library last week.This book has opened my eyes to White jazz and also will help in keeping me touch with 78s that i may have passed up in the past and what to look for in the future.
      Check this book out I highly recomend it