Re: [RedHotJazz] I am so tired so my spelling and keyboarding is lousy on a previous post.

  • tobinpreston@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2006
      Very interesting and complicated subject! So many ideas and choices! as has been said every human ear hears differently ! ALSO; My apologys to you guys for one of my posts about determining the exact birthdate of a certain artist I realise now that much of the enjoyment to be had in these discussions is expressing and considering differing opinions, and detailed research is essential to gather facts and attempt to retrieve what has been lost to history. Details are very important!!!