Re: [RedHotJazz] clean sound of 78s

  • Joel Fritz
    Message 1 of 29 , May 19, 2006
      I'll have to look at the Sound Forge plugin. I agree about the DC6 click
      removal. In three years of using the program I've never figured out a
      way to get the results I want. I usually end up removing the big ones
      manually with the interpolation feature and relying on the Continuous
      Noise Filter for the rest.

      Your friend,
      Barrelhouse Solly I

      It's never too late to do something your parents didn't want you to do.
      When that time comes Barrelhouse Solly will be there for you. He cares.

      Music: http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly
      Fractious Felines: http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell