Re: Hello from Malayasia

  • David N. Lewis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2004
      Thank you Scott for letting us know you are okay.

      They are saying now that this earthquake which you have managed to
      survive was the worst anywhere in the world since 1964 (Alaska).

      Are you sure you wish to return to San Francisco? And indeed, how
      will you get back? You are one island away from where the epicenter
      was located.

      Gratefully,

      Uncle Dave Lewis

      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Alexander" <scott@t...>