Hello from Malayasia

  • Scott Alexander
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2004
      I'm on holiday in Langkavi, Malayasia. We had a tidal wave here but my family and I escaped
      without harm. I hope all is well with all of you and yours.

      Scott Alexander
      The Red Hot jazz Archive
      www.redhotjazz.com
    • David N. Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2004
        Thank you Scott for letting us know you are okay.

        They are saying now that this earthquake which you have managed to
        survive was the worst anywhere in the world since 1964 (Alaska).

        Are you sure you wish to return to San Francisco? And indeed, how
        will you get back? You are one island away from where the epicenter
        was located.

        Gratefully,

        Uncle Dave Lewis

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Alexander" <scott@t...>