Re: [RedHotJazz] Hedley Ward Trio : Jack Mckechnie

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26 2:57 AM
      Hello Ronald

      I made a Google search as soon as I got your registration (apparenly Yahoo
      now requires everybody to introduce himself!) but alI could find is a
      collection of forums where you have already asked the question ;)

      I still have no idea who Jack McKenchie might be, perhaps it would
      help if you gave us some of the information you've already got, explained
      where you've already been looking etc.
      For example, if you think he happened to play in Belgium, have you tried
      La Maison du Jazz in Liège?
      http://www.liege.be/visitelg/musees/noncommu/jazz.htm
      I suppose you could directly ask Jean-Pol Schroeder jazz@... ,
      he's a very helpful guy, but does not always think of replying... if you
      fail,
      I've got close contacts over there who might remind him ;) And if you can go
      to Liège yourself, they'll probably let you access their archives, when I
      went
      looking for some AFBF-related material I had free use of the photocopy
      machine, they even offered me a cup of coffe!