FW: FROG RECORDS REVIVAL

  • Chris Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2004
      ------ Forwarded Message

      ------ End of Forwarded Message
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2005
        on 10/1/05 8:17, Michael Rader at Rader.Michael@... wrote:

        > Frog also had a Perry Bradford CD scheduled as one of their next releases, but
        > since David French is no longer among us, it's difficult to ascertain whether
        > it will see the light of day - maybe Howard Rye would know.

        I thought this had been forwarded to this group already, but here it is
        again. This is all I know at the moment.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2005
          Yes, it has indeed.

          I thought you might know more about the projects David had scheduled, such as the Perry Bradford (almost complete) and another Clarence Williams ( a sort of gap-filler), which again was almost complete. David had also started assembling a set of Ida Cox recordings.

          It seems kinder not to bother Dawn with questions of this kind at the moment, but since you were involved in the "Storyville" magazine and Laurie Wright at times provided material for Frog, I thought you might know more about the situation and plans for the future.

          Best regards,

          Michael Rader
          Karlsruhe, Germany