Frog Island Jazz Band

  • Mordechai Litzman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      This British band has been around for decades, and playing in the style of the Creole Band and Geo. Lewis it is among my favorites. It seems that they have made very few recordings. I have an LP from 1976 (Frog Island JB) and two CDs called "Little Robert" (1992) and "It don't seem a day too much" (2004). Does anybody know of any other recordings by this band? (The 1976 LP says it is their second LP).