Re: [RedHotJazz] new CD from Timeless

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2006
      An interesting aspect is that the pre-announcement from Worlds Records listed this as a double CD, so maybe a second volume is planned. "Charleston" by the Golden Gate Orchestra is included in the LOC's list, having been voted in before "Singin' the Blues" , but I can't think off-hand where this has been reissued - it's not on the new Timeless.

      Michael Rader