Re: Unissued LoC recordings (was: "Singin' the Blues, Bix, and Tram" in the National Registry)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2006
      Hello group,

      I am just interfering to remind everyone that a completely different thread
      deserves a new subject line. Also that we did enjoy the long post from
      PDQBlues@... (name?) but did not need to receive it twice : removing
      unrelated quotes makes messages clearer, saves time for people who have slow
      connections, and the nerves of "daily digest" subscribers who have to skip
      scores of lines before they can read anything new.

      Many thanks for your attention

      Patrice (with his list-owner's hat on)