Re: [RedHotJazz]Five Harmaniacs

  • Wouter Maréchal
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      Sometime ago Walter Howard jr contacted me (lucky me) because he had some
      information to add to an article I wrote about the Five Harmaniacs and the
      Sadie Green story..
      Walter jr happened to be the son of bandleader Walter Howard and he gave me
      some clips from his fathers scrapbook, also a great picture of Walter Howard
      sn which should be great on the Redhotjazz site. Anyone interested?
      Regards
      Wouter M.
    • Scott Alexander
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2004
        Wouter,
        Sure I'm interested!

        Scott Alexander
        The Red Hot Jazz Archive
        www.redhotjazz.com

        > Sometime ago Walter Howard jr contacted me (lucky me) because he had some
        > information to add to an article I wrote about the Five Harmaniacs and the
        > Sadie Green story..
        > Walter jr happened to be the son of bandleader Walter Howard and he gave
        me
        > some clips from his fathers scrapbook, also a great picture of Walter
        Howard
        > sn which should be great on the Redhotjazz site. Anyone interested?
        > Regards
        > Wouter M.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Wouter Maréchal
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2004
          Hi Scott
          I'm glad you contacted me concerning The Five Harmaniacs. Walter T Howard
          contacted me a year ago using this emailaddress : Vikingwacko@...
          His mail address is:

          WALTER T. HOWARD JR.
          1245 DAVIS AVE
          CHESAPEAKE, VA. 23325
          USA

          Redhotjazz has allways been a great source of inspiration and I enjoy the
          muisc daily.

          Magnificent !

          Thanks

          Regards

          Wouter M.

          Wouter,
          Sure I'm interested!

          Scott Alexander
          The Red Hot Jazz Archive
          www.redhotjazz.com

          > Hi All,
          >
          > Sometime ago Walter Howard jr contacted me (lucky me) because he had some
          > information to add to an article I wrote about the Five Harmaniacs and the
          > Sadie Green story..
          > Walter jr happened to be the son of bandleader Walter Howard and he gave
          me
          > some clips from his fathers scrapbook, also a great picture of Walter
          Howard
          > sn which should be great on the Redhotjazz site. Anyone interested?
          > Regards
          > Wouter M.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Get unlimited calls to
          U.S./Canada

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

        • Scott Alexander
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 14, 2004
            I've added the photos of the Five Harmaniacs to the Red Hot Jazz Archive
            that Wouter Maréchalto was kind enough to send to me:
            http://www.redhotjazz.com/5harmaniacs.html

            Thanks Wouter!
            Scott Alexander
            The Red Hot Jazz Archive