Vincent Lopez Record wanted

  • mattppoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      I'm having a very difficult time finding some Okeh records in the
      40000 series. In particular, I'm looking for a recording by VINCENT
      LOPEZ & HIS ORCH made in February, 1925. The song is "OH KATHARINA"
      and the recording is on Okeh 40307. If anyone has this recording and
      could send me a copy either on a tape or Mp3, I would be most grateful.

      Sincerely,
      Matt McLaughlin