Re: Census

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2006
      Thanks to Albert and Paul, unfortunately I suppose I wasn't clear enough,
      I'm not looking for contemporary data but for what might be available from
      1790 to 1940 (regarding only black population in cities, not general
      population). If I missed something on the websites you told me about, or
      anyone has other ideas, thanks for emailing me privately.