Re: [RedHotJazz] under intellectualising    w as  over-intellectualizing

  • pryordodge@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
      Wondering if anybody is interested in a recording I made over 10 years ago in
      New York of Bill Russell describing how he found Bunk and put together his
      band? It's on a tape I have to find; I will eventually make copies.

      Pryor

    • pryordodge@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2006
        Thank you Patrice for your comments. The reason for my post was that in an
        interview I filmed of Frederic Ramsey a number of years ago, when I asked "Why
        didn't Bolden record?", Ramsey (in a progressed Alzheimer state) looked me
        straight in the eyes and replied, "He did".