Re: [RedHotJazz] Greetings and Question for Scott

  • Scott Alexander
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2004
      Yes, the Red Hot Jazz Archive is an ever expanding "work in progress."

      When I put a discography of a band up on the Red Hot Jazz archive it my
      intention to try and track down all the songs on the page. I don't try to
      seperate out the "jazz worthy" songs from the waltzes and schmaltz. I'll let
      you folks decide what is what.

      If there are bands that you feel are missing from the site please let me
      know.

      I'm always trying to fill in the blanks so if you can provide missing songs
      and information please contact me off-list.

      Scott Alexander
      The Red Hot Jazz Archive
      www.redhotjazz.com