can't open up music

  • jm1929joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2006
      Can someone tell me what I need to have on my computer to open up the
      recordings? I used to be able to get into them, but for some reason I
      can no longer do it. I have realplayer. Did I disable it in some way?
      Do I need something else?
    • Scott Alexander
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2006
        1. Go to Real.com and download the free player.
        2. Make sure that you don't have firewall software that is stopping
        either the codec from downloading or the stream from reaching our real
        player. Contact me off list if you are still having problems.

        Scott Alexander
        The Red Hot Jazz Archive
        www.redhotjazz.com