Re: Recent releases on Retrieval label

  • Agustín Pérez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2006
      Thanks for the clarification.

      BTW: I have the Piron Retrieval CD ("Piron´s New Orleans Orchestra"
      1923-1925), and it´s a great one!

      Best wishes,
      Agustín

      > I'm not sure it's worth mentioning but I've had three of these for
      a very long time. If this indicates that Retrieval issues are going
      to be easier to get that is very good news. They are promising
      several new issues for 2006 in their advert in the current VJM but
      last time I tried their web site it didn't actually function and when
      I found I needed their Piron issue as a consequence of of a previous
      discussion on this group, the only stock I could find was in Canada!

      --- on 15/3/06 12:21, Agustín Pérez at ekebbbapg@... wrote:

      > > According to Jazzmatazz (http://jazzmatazz.home.att.net/) this
      bunch of CDs has just come out (March 14) on Retrieval label...