I can't get audio on any of the pages. I keep getting "page cannot be found"

  • jm1929joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      Can someone tell me what I need to do to hear the music. When I first
      found this site several years ago I could play songs from all of the
      pages, but now I can't. I have "real player". Could I have erased
      something else that's essential to getting to the individual pages and
      hearing the music? Any help would be appreciated Joe
    • Scott Alexander
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        Joe,
        Things are okay on this end.Make sure that you don't have firewall
        software that blocks Real Audio installed on your computer if you are
        sure that your Real Audio is working. You can always install the free
        real player again if in doubt.]

        Scott Alexander
        The Red Hot Jazz Archive
        www.redhotjazz.com