One last record still needed

  • mattppoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      My collection of 1924 popular recordings is nearly complete. There is
      only one record I have yet to find.

      The song is "Monavanna" by Romancers. This is Paul Specht's
      Orchestra, but I'm not sure if he is mentioned on the label. The flip
      side features California Ramblers "Two Blue Eyes." The recording is on
      Columbia 103-D (Flag-Label). If anyone has this recording and could
      send me a copy either on a tape or Mp3, I would be most grateful.

      Sincerely,
      Matt McLaughlin