Re: [RedHotJazz] Sidney Bechet Mosaic Select

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 16, 2006
      What caught my interest, apart from the 14 newly released alternate takes of the 40s recordings, was the claim that Mosaic had sought out the best available copies of the 20s 78s and that this was the best-ever sounding reissue.

      Like you, Sheik, I have multiple reissues of many of the Blue Fives (e.g. the King Jazz and Timeless JRTD transfers, then the epm Clarence Williams, the Masters of Jazz Bechets etc.). So I would like to know if owners of the set agree with Mosaic's claim.

      Cheers,

      Michael

      Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130