Warner's Seven Aces

  • jazzguy1927
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
      The only reissue i have been able to find of Warner's Seven Aces is
      Harlequin lp HQ 2030-Warner's Seven Aces 1923-1927.Are there any other
      lp or any cd reissues of this band's recordings?-Thanks, Tim
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
        There are 14 tracks on Timeless CBC1038 "Jazz in Atlanta", many of which were also on the Harlequin LP.

        Cheers,

        > The only reissue i have been able to find of Warner's Seven Aces is
        > Harlequin lp HQ 2030-Warner's Seven Aces 1923-1927.Are there any other
        > lp or any cd reissues of this band's recordings?-Thanks, Tim

      • henk peters
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
          jazzguy1927 schreef:

          > The only reissue i have been able to find of Warner's Seven Aces is
          > Harlequin lp HQ 2030-Warner's Seven Aces 1923-1927.Are there any other
          > lp or any cd reissues of this band's recordings?-Thanks, Tim

          > Jazz music
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Jazz+music&w1=Jazz+music&w2=Genres+of+music&w3=Music+genres&c=3&s=55&.sig=Zuo6Aij_Z7bHnW-4EJ7sHA>
          > Genres of music
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Genres+of+music&w1=Jazz+music&w2=Genres+of+music&w3=Music+genres&c=3&s=55&.sig=UCovHKJGZXz5sU1-6DvHrg>
          > Music genres
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Music+genres&w1=Jazz+music&w2=Genres+of+music&w3=Music+genres&c=3&s=55&.sig=2BHhHAsQWYgGXD67WFh59Q>

          There are 14 tracks of Warner's Seven Aces on Timeless CBC 1038:

          Lonesome Lovesick Got-To-Have-My-Daddy Blues
          Mean Eyes (Too Late Blues)
          Bessie Couldn't Help It
          When My Sugar Walks Down the Stree
          The Blues Have Got Me