Fw: Jelly Roll Morton - Roy J. Carew - Jimmy Thompson updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      I wished to thank Mike for adding a link to the redhotjazz mailing-list
      http://www.doctorjazz.freeserve.co.uk/page6.html
      (the link to the RHJ Archives has been there for a while, of course!)

      I suppose the increasing number of subscribers is not a coincidence, so...
      thanks again, and welcome to all new members - yes, as Pavel said, we're 260
      today...

      From: "Mike Meddings"
      Subject: Jelly Roll Morton - Roy J. Carew - Jimmy Thompson updates