Baby Dodds 4 Drum Solos Added + 3 Trio Recordings

  • Scott Alexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006
      Bob Smith was kind enough to send me the recordings of the Baby Dodds'
      drum solos that we were chatting about the other day. You can now hear
      them via Real Audio here:
      http://www.redhotjazz.com/baby.html

      He also threw in a couple of Baby Dodds Trio recordings for your
      listening pleasure, "Albert's Blues" and "Wolverine Blues" which are on
      this page:
      http://www.redhotjazz.com/babydoddstrio.html Being easily inspired by
      this type of thing I dug deep into the pile of records sitting around
      here waiting to digitized and summoned forth yet another Baby Dodds
      Trio's performance of "Buddy Bolden Blues" which you will also find on
      the page.

      These Baby Dodds Trio sides are first rate and the drum solos are
      interesting. Thanks Bob!

      Scott Alexander
      The Red Hot Jazz Archive
      www.redhotjazz.com