Looking for 3 1924 Dance Records

  • mattppoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      Hello Again! As I have stated in a few of my earlier posts, I am
      trying to collect the most popular recordings year by year. I am
      currently working on 1924. This is proving to be a rather difficult
      year as record sales were fairly slow that year. At this point there
      are three records I am looking for. I've had no luck with any of
      these and I sincerely hope someone ot there can help.

      The records are as follows:

      1. Paul Specht - Waltz of Long Ago Columbia 13-D
      2. Carl Fenton - Virginia (Don't Go Too Far) Brunswick 2585
      3. Vincent Lopez - I Want to Be Happy Okeh 40175

      If anyone out there has a copy and can send me am Mp3, tape, CD, or
      the actual recording, please let me
      know. I really appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      Matt