Re: [RedHotJazz] Dear Ladies and Gentleman

  • Samba Alassane THIAM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2006
      You're welcome!

      mynorge <mynorge@...> wrote: I have been colecting jazz, blues and spiritual records since 1979
      when I had the chance to hear for the first time Glenn Miller. I got
      interested, did a litle research find the word jazz, then read about
      jazz, got courious to hear Armstrong,Basie, Ellington and then felt in
      love with the greatest music on earth. I am here to learn. I thank to
      the administrator of this site for leting me join. I already check on
      this site; very good what I found, Congratulations!

      Jazz music Genres of music Music genres