Ben Bernie on Vocalion Wanted

  • mattppoh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hello Everybody and Happy New Year,

      I am currently trying to collect all popular songs from 1923.
      Fortunately, I have all but one, Ben Bernie's recording of
      "Wildflower" on Vocalion 14555 (the Flip side is Bernie's version of
      "Who's Sorry Now?"). Would anyone out there happen to have a copy?

      If anyone out there has a copy and can send me am Mp3, tape, CD, or
      the actual recording, please let me
      know. I really appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      Matt