Re: Jelly Roll Morton Rounder Set No Longer Available

  • Fredamhran@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 7, 2006
      Given the mass of pre release publicity, and the fact that no-one else has
      mentioned poor sound, I'd think it most unlikely that Rounder pulled the set
      for this reason.

      Whatever the problem was, let's hope it's back out again soon.

      Cheers,

      Fred McCormick

      RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com writes:

      just started listening to the Rounder boxed set I received for Christmas,
      and the quality
      (so far, through the first half of the first of 8 CDs) is just fine. Only a
      few minutes of
      scratches, etc., and these not too terrible.

      Larry Swain

      Scituate, MA