Re: Archive audio dowload problems

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hello Greg

      I think the problem has more to do with realaudio and your own configuration
      (firewall?) than it has with the archives, maybe you could find a clue here
      http://service.real.com/realplayer/streamhelp/

      Any other ideas, if anyone experienced the same thing? I remember I used to,
      not why.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2006
        Patrice,

        Thanks for the link. I tried every fix on their page, and all the
        test files play properly. But I'm still getting nothing from Red
        Hot Jazz.

        Does anyone else have any ideas? What version of Real Audio are
        these recordings saved as?

        Greg

        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "Patrice Champarou"

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 17, 2006
          > Patrice,
          >
          > Thanks for the link. I tried every fix on their page, and all the
          > test files play properly. But I'm still getting nothing from Red
          > Hot Jazz.
          >
          > Does anyone else have any ideas? What version of Real Audio are
          > these recordings saved as?

          Er... that was quite a while ago I think. Several problems depending on the
          .ra server rather than on the website were fixed in the meanwhile, please
          check Scott's latest messages and try again, if it works for me it should
          work for you - or else send privately to either.
          Realaudio is supposed to be nothing but the latest version anyway, if you
          don't have it they force you to take it.