Sam Morgan

  • Bob Eagle
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 25, 2005
      This interest of ours sometimes leads in bizarre directions.

      A lady, surfing the net for the history of the house she used to live in, wrote to me saying that she had found my email about Sam Morgan residing there in 1930, and has now sent me a photo of the house!

      If someone will tell me how, I'll upload it for the benefit of the list.

      Merry Christmas etc

      Bob

    • Scott Alexander
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2005
        Bob,
        You can send it to me and I'll upload it somewhere for people to take a
        peek.

        Scott Alexander
        The Red Hot Jazz Archive
        www.redhotjazz.com

        Bob Eagle wrote:
        > This interest of ours sometimes leads in bizarre directions.
        >
        > A lady, surfing the net for the history of the house she used to live in, wrote to me saying that she had found my email about Sam Morgan residing there in 1930, and has now sent me a photo of the house!
        >
        > If someone will tell me how, I'll upload it for the benefit of the list.
        >
        > Merry Christmas etc
        >
        > Bob

      • Scott Alexander
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 28, 2005
          Bob,
          I've posted the picture here:
          http://www.redhotjazz.com/833Ursulines.jpg

          Scott Alexander
          The Red Hot Jazz Archive
          www.redhotjazz.com

          Bob Eagle wrote:
          > This interest of ours sometimes leads in bizarre directions.
          >
          > A lady, surfing the net for the history of the house she used to live in, wrote to me saying that she had found my email about Sam Morgan residing there in 1930, and has now sent me a photo of the house!
          >
          > If someone will tell me how, I'll upload it for the benefit of the list.
          >
          > Merry Christmas etc
          >
          > Bob

        • Bob Eagle
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 28, 2005
            Thanks, Scott - the photo is supplied courtesy of Linda Finch and the house in question has the white car parked in front.

            Bob

            Bob Eagle wrote:
            > This interest of ours sometimes leads in bizarre directions.
            >
            > A lady, surfing the net for the history of the house she used to live in, wrote to me saying that she had found my email about Sam Morgan residing there in 1930, and has now sent me a photo of the house!
            >
            > If someone will tell me how, I'll upload it for the benefit of the list.
            >
            > Merry Christmas etc
            >
            > Bob

            Yahoo! Groups Links