New Lee Morse CD

  • Scott Alexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005
      I wanted to draw everyones attention to a new two CD collection of Lee
      Morses' music that came out recently.

      LEE MORSE
      ECHOES OF A SONGBIRD - 50 RECORDINGS FROM 1924-1930 a 2 CD set

      Although Lee Morse was an incredibly prolific recording artist in her
      day, she has been woefully overlooked. Jasmine is happy to be issuing
      the first in a series covering her recorded works. This first set,
      packed with 50 sides, covers 25 of her Pathe & Perfect sides and disc
      two covers 25 of her Columbia output. Beautifully produced by Lee Morse
      expert Ian House. This set contains rare photos, in depth discography
      and informative notes all packed in to a 12 page booklet.

      http://www.worldsrecords.com/pages/artists/m/morse_lee/lee_morse_57775.html

      Scott Alexander
      The Red Hot Jazz Archive
      www.redhotjazz.com