Re: [RedHotJazz] Thomas Morris (was Re: Louis Hooper - Record Research 77, etc...)

    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 20, 2005
      John

      Many thanks. Some worms there even without digging up Big Charlie.

      Some serious listening is called for I think. I can sometimes be sceptical of musicians' self-recognitions. I think there are cases elsewhere of Rex's misclaims but can't remember where.

      We are still left with the basis for Rust's Pinkett & Thomas ?