Realplayer and the Redhojazz archives (was: server down?)

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      Friends,

      I suggest we do not flood Scott with messages or start fiddling with our
      configurations, this is a general problem concerning realnetwork; I've just
      checked a couple of websites where the same error message occurs, even
      the realaudio files from the Library of Congress are unavailable!
      I suppose we'll soon get some kind of explanation...

      Patrice
    • Wouter MarĂ©chal
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
        Ok Patrice, point taken.