Mound City Blue Blowers

  • Jeffrey Jastram
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      Dear group:

      I need dates (recording and/or release) and personnel for the following.
      If any are reissues, please indicate and, if possible, supply the relevant
      information.

      Thanks, Jeff.

      "High Society Blues" and "Muskrat Ramble" (aside to Robert Smith: Yes, Bob,
      this one's "Muskrat" with an "R". [[-: ) by "Mound City Blue Blowers"
      [Decca 1274 A/60223 and 1274 B/60224]. Both were possibly recorded on
      12/12/35.

      Also a recording of "Never Had A Reason To Believe In You" by "Red McKenzie
      And The Mound City Blue Blowers" possibly recorded 9/25/29 [Bluebird
      B-6270-B].

      Jeff Jastram
      1279 Springfield Street
      Suite 222
      Upland, California
      USA 91786
      mister_j@...
    • Ron L'Herault
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        Jeffrey, you may want to join the 78 collectors list.

        Ron L