Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Ikey Robinson info?

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2005
      on 25/10/05 23:00, spacelights at spacelights@... wrote:

      > --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, "ikey100" <wlmoorman3@y...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Now the predictable followup: how might I go about obtaining a copy?
      >
      >>> The first part (about 90 pages) of Carr's book--'The Ikey Robinson
      >> Story'--
      >>> appeared in the hardcover annual 'Storyville 2002-3.'
      >
      > The annual Storyville volumes had limited print runs, available primarily to
      > Storyville subscribers and associates; I'm guessing it's no longer in stock...
      > An
      > ongoing web search might be your best bet...

      but if you want to know whether there are still copies just write to
      Storyville at the old address: 66 Fairview Drive, Chigwell, Essex, England,
      IG7 6HS. Send return postage or you might not get an answer.

      Also worth checking whether Norbert Ruecker still has copies. He certainly
      did take some for resale.