RE: [RedHotJazz] A polite request

  • Jeffrey Jastram
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 24, 2005
      Oui. C'est vrai, n'est pas?

      J.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ron L'Herault
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 10/24/2005 10:54:46 AM
      Subject: RE: [RedHotJazz] A polite request

      Shouldn't it be L'Hote, Art?

      Ron L'Herault

      -----Original Message-----
      From: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of Arthur LA hOTE
      Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 12:51 PM
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com

      Have to ask Yahoo, My name is an error on their part or maybe mine that
      never has not been changed. Would be difficult to change my email address
      after a number of years. My name is French, and is spelled La Hote (the
      host or hostess) I believe. Don't see what all this has to do with the
      "price of eggs". We are susposed to be about MUSIC and JAZZ as a whole. So
      let's quite cutting each other over email and spelling. And actually a lot
      of the questions we get are dumb in my opinion. Jazz is Jazz and comes to
      us from Ragtime it has changed with the times, just as we must. Sorry,
      Jeff, Art

      Jeffrey Jastram <mister_j@...> wrote:Arturo:

      As I'm sure you deduced from my response to Howard, I wasn't that confident
      about using capital letters to start sentences and proper nouns either.
      [[-: However, I think Patrice's recent emails have clarified this issue
      sufficiently. Don't you?

      J.

      Btw, Art, perhaps you should concertrate on the capitalization issues
      inherent in the spelling of your display name. Really now, "Arthur LA
      hOTE"! I'd like to know what madness caused the creation of that! (-:

      {Aside to the RHJ group: Please remember, mes amis, that all of this is
      meant in good fun. Jeff}