RE: [RedHotJazz] New Member

  • Jeffrey Jastram
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2005
      Welcome, Warren!

      Jeff

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: ikey100
      To: RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 10/15/2005 12:57:56 PM
      Subject: [RedHotJazz] New Member

      Hello, I am a new member and I would like to introduce myself. My name
      is Warren Moorman, and I live near Roanoke, Virginia, USA. I enjoy
      many types of music, with prewar jazz being near the top of my
      favorites. I should say that despite (or because of) being a native
      American, my English is can often be less impeccable than that of
      Patrice and others here. For this I ask indulgence. :)

      I look forward to reviewing the message archives, following new posts,
      and learning from the members. Hopefully I can occasionally add
      something worthwhile. Thank you.
      Warren

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS