Re: Buster Bailey 1925

  • jazzguy1927
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 1, 2005
      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Michael Rader <Rader.Michael@w...>
      wrote: No, Howard is right: there is no other LP issue before or after
      the Historical, which predated Herwin by quite a few years.>

      I have the Historical lp # 25 also but it only has the one side from
      the session which is Squeeze Me.What about the other side from the
      session which was Papa De Da Da?I don't have that on any lp or cd.Was
      that side ever reissued?
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 2, 2005
        I think it has been mentioned before, but both 1925 tracks are on the Classics CD devoted to Bailey. Squeeze me was very obviously from the Historical LP, so there was specualtion on the origin of the other track.

        > --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Michael Rader <Rader.Michael@w...>
        > wrote: No, Howard is right: there is no other LP issue before or after
        > the Historical, which predated Herwin by quite a few years.>
        >
        > I have the Historical lp # 25 also but it only has the one side from
        > the session which is Squeeze Me.What about the other side from the
        > session which was Papa De Da Da?I don't have that on any lp or cd.Was
        > that side ever reissued?

        Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstarkeren E-Mail-Postfach!