Over The River

  • reid1947
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      Hi All,
      Anybody have any information on damage to the Algiers area?

      Peter L.
    • Scott Alexander
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
        I just talked to a friend of mine tonight whose father lives in Algiers,
        and he said that it was not too bad over there, but the roof of his
        father's house was heavily damaged by the wind and his father would have
        to move out for awhile while it was repaired. He was going to drive
        there next week with his pickup and help his Dad get some of the stuff
        out of his house.

        Scott Alexander
        The Red Hot Jazz Archive
        www.redhotjazz.com