George Buck

  • Fredamhran@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Hi Folks,

      Yesterday I forwarded some information on the whereabouts of Barry Martyn,
      Chris Burke and Les Muscutt. This came from from Jazznorthwest at
      _http://www.btinternet.com/~jazzworld/tradjazz.htm_
      (http://www.btinternet.com/~jazzworld/tradjazz.htm) .

      Fred Burnett, who runs the site, has now passed on a couple of messages from
      the Dixieland Jazz Mailing List at
      _http://www.islandnet.com/djml/homepage.html_ (http://www.islandnet.com/djml/homepage.html) - I heard from a reliable
      source that George Buck is in Atlanta, and is safe. I don't know about the
      warehouse. - Butch Thompson,
      His property is probably o.k. I think that section only has a little water
      in the streets........ HOPEFULLY they evacuated because I can't imagine
      living without utilities for very long!! ALSO hopefully the vandals' haven't
      looted the place. - Rebecca Thompson

      Cheers,

      Fred McCormick.

      RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com writes:

      While we rejoice over the safety of Fats and the other great performers,
      has
      anyone heard anything from the guys at Jazzology.com, George Buck and Barry
      Martyn? Their office was there in the French Quarter, has anyone heard
      anything about them?