Re: Message 1249 removed

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Adriel <azure.music@v...> wrote:
      > Definitely was not me 100%. It sucks that people are abusing the
      list.

      Oooops! Sorry, Adriel, I received your second mail before your
      annoucement, so it looked like a direct reply to my explanations about
      the "incident".

      > If you'll notice I've had posts prior to this.

      Yes, I know ;)

      At least everyone will have an idea of the kind of problems I have to
      face now that the group has grown. And yes, I'm a bit... irritated ;)

      P.
    • Adriel
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
        Totally not a probem. Spammers or should I say leeches and parasites need to
        be blocked off at every turn. You do a great job!

        _Adriel