Re: [RedHotJazz] Re: Message 1249 removed

  • Adriel
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
      Definitely was not me 100%. It sucks that people are abusing the list. If
      you'll notice I've had posts prior to this. See My Girl's Pussy thread.
      I replied quickly due to the fact that I had just posted my listing right
      before you sent out your e-mail.

      Girl? Adriel is a male name.

      -Adriel

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
        --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Adriel <azure.music@v...> wrote:
        > Definitely was not me 100%. It sucks that people are abusing the
        list.

        Oooops! Sorry, Adriel, I received your second mail before your
        annoucement, so it looked like a direct reply to my explanations about
        the "incident".

        > If you'll notice I've had posts prior to this.

        Yes, I know ;)

        At least everyone will have an idea of the kind of problems I have to
        face now that the group has grown. And yes, I'm a bit... irritated ;)

        P.
      • Adriel
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
          Totally not a probem. Spammers or should I say leeches and parasites need to
          be blocked off at every turn. You do a great job!

          _Adriel