Re: Message 1249 removed

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
      --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Adriel <azure.music@v...> wrote:
      > Hi Patrice,
      > Just so everyone knows my post is not asking for money to be
      donated. Only
      > good musicians coming together. We will be looking for sponsors
      and a bank
      > to handle any money. I want nothing to do with the financial end
      of things.
      > Only to help where I can in the way I know best. Music heals.
      >
      > -Adriel

      What a fast reply!

      So if YOU are jazzforthem@..., you'll have to explain why you
      tried to join the group a second time, under an assumed name,
      pretending to be a girl!

      But I'm afraid you'll have to explain this off-list, I'm fed up with
      cheaters, liars and people who try to use this group to advertise
      their own individual projects and keep ignoring all rules!

      P.
    • Adriel
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
        Definitely was not me 100%. It sucks that people are abusing the list. If
        you'll notice I've had posts prior to this. See My Girl's Pussy thread.
        I replied quickly due to the fact that I had just posted my listing right
        before you sent out your e-mail.

        Girl? Adriel is a male name.

        -Adriel

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
          --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Adriel <azure.music@v...> wrote:
          > Definitely was not me 100%. It sucks that people are abusing the
          list.

          Oooops! Sorry, Adriel, I received your second mail before your
          annoucement, so it looked like a direct reply to my explanations about
          the "incident".

          > If you'll notice I've had posts prior to this.

          Yes, I know ;)

          At least everyone will have an idea of the kind of problems I have to
          face now that the group has grown. And yes, I'm a bit... irritated ;)

          P.
        • Adriel
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
            Totally not a probem. Spammers or should I say leeches and parasites need to
            be blocked off at every turn. You do a great job!

            _Adriel