Message 1249 removed

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
      I had to remove Andrew's original post (FW: the death of New Orleans) from
      the group's archives.
      This has nothing to do with the content or any kind of paranoid fear, and
      you can still read it in the first replies.
      I just learnt that a link to this message was used outside the group for
      spamming purpose, so the only important thing was to remove the target -
      expecting things won't get worse, in which case I would have to close the
      archives to non-members.

      Please be very careful about forwarded messages, hoaxes have already started
      invading several groups, mainly asking for money (and sometimes using
      exactly the same text as the previous hoaxes sent after the Tsunami)
      ALL calls for donations sent by email are hoaxes - only trust reliable
      websites and organisations.
      And before it happens, in case new members didn't know, "chain letters" are
      strictly forbidden on all Yahoo groups.

      Thanks for your attention

      Patrice
    • Adriel
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
        Hi Patrice,
        Just so everyone knows my post is not asking for money to be donated. Only
        good musicians coming together. We will be looking for sponsors and a bank
        to handle any money. I want nothing to do with the financial end of things.
        Only to help where I can in the way I know best. Music heals.

        -Adriel

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
          --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Adriel <azure.music@v...> wrote:
          > Hi Patrice,
          > Just so everyone knows my post is not asking for money to be
          donated. Only
          > good musicians coming together. We will be looking for sponsors
          and a bank
          > to handle any money. I want nothing to do with the financial end
          of things.
          > Only to help where I can in the way I know best. Music heals.
          >
          > -Adriel

          What a fast reply!

          So if YOU are jazzforthem@..., you'll have to explain why you
          tried to join the group a second time, under an assumed name,
          pretending to be a girl!

          But I'm afraid you'll have to explain this off-list, I'm fed up with
          cheaters, liars and people who try to use this group to advertise
          their own individual projects and keep ignoring all rules!

          P.
        • Adriel
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
            Definitely was not me 100%. It sucks that people are abusing the list. If
            you'll notice I've had posts prior to this. See My Girl's Pussy thread.
            I replied quickly due to the fact that I had just posted my listing right
            before you sent out your e-mail.

            Girl? Adriel is a male name.

            -Adriel

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
              --- In RedHotJazz@yahoogroups.com, Adriel <azure.music@v...> wrote:
              > Definitely was not me 100%. It sucks that people are abusing the
              list.

              Oooops! Sorry, Adriel, I received your second mail before your
              annoucement, so it looked like a direct reply to my explanations about
              the "incident".

              > If you'll notice I've had posts prior to this.

              Yes, I know ;)

              At least everyone will have an idea of the kind of problems I have to
              face now that the group has grown. And yes, I'm a bit... irritated ;)

              P.
            • Adriel
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2005
                Totally not a probem. Spammers or should I say leeches and parasites need to
                be blocked off at every turn. You do a great job!

                _Adriel