Ragtime To Rock & Roll

  • Denis King
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Dear All,

      I'm new to this list and this is my first message!

      In 1975 BBC radio 2 in London broadcast on their UHF band a 26 part,
      26 hour series titled "Ragtime to Rock & Roll" hosted by Kenneth More
      covering the years from 1900 to the early 1970's.

      I'm lucky enough to have this brilliant series transferred to CD!

      Does any member know or heard of this fabulous series??

      Regards
      Denis King
      Sydney,Australia