Thanks to Hugh Crozier

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      I would like to thank member Hugh Crozier for the cd i received today
      of the Jelly Roll Morton day in Washington D.C on Sept. 20 , 1985 he so
      kindly dubbed from cassette tape to cd for me.He also sent me a cd of
      Geoff Cole's Hot 5 on which Hugh sings a nice vocal and has a good
      piano solo on Oh! Looka There Ain't She Pretty ( I know this tune from
      Clarence Williams) The tune i like the most on the cd is Everywhere You
      Go because there is also a recording by the Lud Gluskin of this tune
      and this is the only other recording of this tune i have heard.-Linda