Ollie Powers' Harmony Syncopators

  • sahfen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2005
      Does anybody knows some info about the Ollie Powers' Harmony
      Syncopators' personnel during the summer of 1924 at the Chicago
      Dreamland Café?
      Reading some biographies I've assumed this:

      Ollie Powers (ds/vcl/ldr), Louis Armstrong (c), Eddie Vincent (tb), J. Glover
      Compton (p), William "Bass" Moore (bb), others (?).

      Is it correct?
      Let me know any additions or corrections.
      Thank you,

      Nicola